Friday, April 16, 2010

Jittery...

I'm attempting to blog this late at night specifically my reasons are that...

  • I have no school for tomorrow.
  • I'm worried about having only a week to prepare for my Chemistry micro-teaching lesson plus having other assignments to complete.
  •  I've started having the jitters at night for the past week and I cannot sleep!

WHY? It's just 240 days away and I'm freaking out. Everyday, communicating with my parents is always about that big event. It's just the $$$ I see everyday and there are the arguments. They wanted this but I didn't want. They didn't want that but I'm dying to have one!!! What's wrong with going for a LOOOONNNGGG honeymoon? Gosh...I've never had any getaways with him when throughout this past 6 years. It's just about the sweetness of freedom...

Anyway, all I know is that I have to go through a journey full of nightmares before I get to the day that I'm officially named as someone's wife legally. Just get me there *Insya'Allah*

As of today...here's what we have been working on for the past months...

P.S. My writing may be kind of bad for now. But I'm trying my best as a start. It's been some time since I've blogged...

No comments:

Post a Comment